模 擬 寶 麗 萊
有 個 本 來 只 有 Mac 友 先 下 載 到 的 免 費 軟 件 ,
家 Win XP 或 以 上 的 用 家 都 有 機 會 玩 到 喇 ! 佢 叫 Poladroid Project , 係 個 好 好 玩 的 模 擬 寶 麗 萊 相 片 軟 件 , 至 今 已 有 84 萬 人 下 載 試 玩 過 。使 用 時 會 有 一 大 部 寶 麗 萊 , 放
你 部 電 腦 桌 面 , 想 將 普 通 一 張 數 碼 相 , 化 身 為 充 滿 懷 古 人 情 味
寶 麗 萊 ? 只 要 將 相 片 檔 案 拉 落 機 身 Icon 上 , 佢 就 會 馬 上 彈 出 一 張 寶 麗 萊 ; 同 真 實 一 樣 , 影 像 會 慢 慢 顯 現 , 最 後 自 動 記 存 下 來 。 更 過 癮 係 浮 現 過 程 中 , 玩 家 仲 可 隨 時 Save 相 , 若 隱 若 現 、 邊 位 黑 角 , 咁 就 可 以 得 出 不 同 色 調 , 十 分 過 癮 。網 址 ︰ http://www.poladroid.net/
呢個我之前都見過呀
回覆刪除好得意
iphone果個都一樣好過癮~
But the results don't look like a real polaroid.
回覆刪除you means this program or the iphone one??
回覆刪除or both??
I mean this one. I haven't try the iPhone one. I tried the Windows version before. The colors and texture don't look real. But I think it's very difficult to stimulate the effect of real instant film.
回覆刪除yup, I agree with that.
回覆刪除It just like, no photoshop skill can replace a slide / negative.
At least, it is fun~haha~~~
hey~ try the iphone one~
I have tried and really happy with that~~~
Actually, I am planning to have one in order to have more fun in daily life~