yup, absolutely, Dr.Edwin having the foresight and is a great person~~~totally agree~ I believe, if I am mr.earth, I would not say money is the first priority,, what I think is ,the most important thing to everyone, it depends only on how they look through the world with their own self-values~~ I think if R mates would say these words, you must be a person having a higher values and always looking into life,, Cheers~
wa~~~留名同學, 你ge壓抑咁鬼"車齒"ge,,
回覆刪除仁同學 :] 有時壓抑呢家野,可以好大架嘛
回覆刪除一pack 青蘋果都實在係小野了
(何況果D菲林都仲係7蚊一張jei)
7蚊,,,
回覆刪除留同學, 邊鼠有得買呀~~kaka~~
壓抑呢家野又真係唔好忍
haha~~~你平時都係自己搞掂的嗎~~
冇啦,三千年前買落架啦
回覆刪除哈哈...instax film 即按即出
somehow 係有D意義存在既呢。
係啦, 依家成村人都係等緊年尾
回覆刪除都唔知新果批貨會做幾銀~~~
haha~~留名同學, 我估唔到即按即出對你係咁有意義~~:p
對我, pola呢種media真係唔可以死~~~
因為有時真係唔想下下出相, d色咁真咁利,,
Ron, I like green apple very much. It's very beautiful.
回覆刪除The apple looks like blocking the Sun in the pictures.
哈哈...instax film 即按即出
回覆刪除somehow 係有D意義存在既呢。 <----呢個係一個好先進的concept
今日好多野都係呢個concept的
所以即映有係好好的發明 ^_^
Dr. Edwin land 係一個天才呀!
回覆刪除可惜丫...呢個世界都係錢最緊要。
yup, absolutely, Dr.Edwin having the foresight and is a great person~~~totally agree~
回覆刪除I believe, if I am mr.earth, I would not say money is the first priority,,
what I think is ,the most important thing to everyone, it depends only on how they look through the world with their own self-values~~
I think if R mates would say these words, you must be a person having a higher values and always looking into life,,
Cheers~