A Group in FB. 主要是分享大家的instant相。多謝 CKK的提議,開了這個group. 這個group 就送給 CKK 和 向Jesse 的 Photo A day 致敬 \(^_^)/\(^_^)/
哇...新玩具出場啦 ~
This is beautiful.Aren't we all just hate the working pattern? that keep us in an endless loop over and over again.
...但我仲意返工同放工啊 ^_^
I like being released from the office. But I always have to travel a long way back to home.
haha~~it realli make me surprise that you got that lovely baby~so, now you have no more excuse to post more pics~~~go on~~nice one~
哇...新玩具出場啦 ~
回覆刪除This is beautiful.
回覆刪除Aren't we all just hate the working pattern? that keep us in an endless loop over and over again.
...但我仲意返工同放工啊 ^_^
回覆刪除I like being released from the office. But I always have to travel a long way back to home.
回覆刪除haha~~it realli make me surprise that you got that lovely baby~
回覆刪除so, now you have no more excuse to post more pics~~~
go on~~nice one~