A Group in FB. 主要是分享大家的instant相。多謝 CKK的提議,開了這個group. 這個group 就送給 CKK 和 向Jesse 的 Photo A day 致敬 \(^_^)/\(^_^)/
Ron, it's so good to have a instax back for Diana. Maybe this can encourage people to use more instax instead of polaroid.
我尋日去左中環碼頭映 mini, 用pinhole好好玩...你個套野買幾銀呀我想要呀...至少都可以要個back 先啦...下星期出糧可以買了 ^_^ yeah~
hey, sleeper.Did you get a Diana in hand??
No, I don't have a Diana. Even if I have, I think I won't use it very often.
我主力係要個back...唔太仲意Diana....
haha~~~why you won't use that often??if you just got the back, what you wanna do with it??use it for your pinhole??
SURE ~ would use it for my pinhole la !
make a zoom pinhole body on the back la 丁同學! :p kakaka(香港好似要過兩三星期先會有貨)
Ron, it's so good to have a instax back for Diana. Maybe this can encourage people to use more instax instead of polaroid.
回覆刪除我尋日去左中環碼頭映 mini, 用pinhole
回覆刪除好好玩...
你個套野買幾銀呀
我想要呀...至少都可以要個back 先啦...
下星期出糧可以買了 ^_^ yeah~
hey, sleeper.
回覆刪除Did you get a Diana in hand??
No, I don't have a Diana. Even if I have, I think I won't use it very often.
回覆刪除我主力係要個back...
回覆刪除唔太仲意Diana....
haha~~~why you won't use that often??
回覆刪除if you just got the back, what you wanna do with it??
use it for your pinhole??
SURE ~ would use it for my pinhole la !
回覆刪除make a zoom pinhole body on the back la 丁同學!
回覆刪除:p kakaka
(香港好似要過兩三星期先會有貨)